How Much Exercise is Enough?
30 minutes? 15 minutes? Every other day? In this podcast episode, we look at the bigger picture about exercise.
This episode features audio from How Much Should You Exercise?, Treating ADHD without Stimulants, and Enhanced Athletic Recovery without Undermining Adaptation.
For more on all that exercise can do for our bodies and minds, see:
- Exercise vs. Drugs for Depression
- Treating ADHD Without Stimulants
- Reversing Cognitive Decline
- Exercise and Breast Cancer
- Longer Life Within Walking Distance
- Vegetarian Muscle Power, Strength, and Endurance
- The First Studies on Vegetarian Athletes
- The Gladiator Diet: How Vegetarian Athletes Stack Up
Some tips for maximizing the benefits:
- Enhanced Athletic Recovery Without Undermining Adaptation
- Paleo Diets May Negate Benefits of Exercise
- Preserving Athlete Immunity with Chlorella
- Preventing Exercise-Induced Oxidative Stress with Watercress
- Whole Beets vs. Juice for Improving Athletic Performance
- Foods to Improve Athletic Performance and Recovery
- Ground Ginger to Reduce Muscle Pain
Michael Greger, M.D.
PS: If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my free videos hereand watch my live presentations:
- 2019: Evidence-Based Weight Loss
- 2016: How Not To Die: The Role of Diet in Preventing, Arresting, and Reversing Our Top 15 Killers
- 2015: Food as Medicine: Preventing and Treating the Most Dreaded Diseases with Diet
- 2014: From Table to Able: Combating Disabling Diseases with Food
- 2013: More Than an Apple a Day
- 2012: Uprooting the Leading Causes of Death