Alcohol and Your Health
Today we answer some of the big questions about alcohol use, touching on cancer and liver health.
This episode features audio from Can Alcohol Cause Cancer?, Is It Better to Drink a Little Alcohol than None at All?, and Do Any Benefits of Alcohol Outweigh the Risks?. Visit the video pages for all sources and doctor’s notes related to this podcast.
Michael Greger, M.D.
PS: If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my free videos hereand watch my live presentations:
- 2019: Evidence-Based Weight Loss
- 2016: How Not To Die: The Role of Diet in Preventing, Arresting, and Reversing Our Top 15 Killers
- 2015: Food as Medicine: Preventing and Treating the Most Dreaded Diseases with Diet
- 2014: From Table to Able: Combating Disabling Diseases with Food
- 2013: More Than an Apple a Day
- 2012: Uprooting the Leading Causes of Death