Podcast with SWAP Running’s Dr. Megan Roche and David Roche
Dr. Megan Roche (@meganroche) and David Roche (@davidroche) join @swain for this episode of The Common Threads to talk about:
- Self-belief, mental health to overcoming roadblocks
- The the genetics of sports injury and performance
- Insights on training, performance and finding meaning
- The Happy Runner mindset and the importance of kindness
- Rest days, nutrition and recovery
- Community, coaching and what it’s like to work together as a couple
- Boulder vs the Bay Area 🏃🏽♀️🏔
David and Megan started SWAP Running and are highly respected running coaches. Megan is an MD and is working on a PhD in epidemiology at Stanford to study the genetics of sports injury. Both have trail running national titles and legit street cred.
Listen to the podcast on The Common Threads: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify
On Prokit: Megan Roche and David Roche. Read the full feature from our discussion.